torsdag den 4. marts 2010

Olivia Palermo for Freda

Ja, jeg bliver ved med at fable om hende, men nu er hun altså blevet ansigt for det engelske mærke Freda der forhandles eksklusivt gennem Matches . Det er et klassisk mærke med et lille twist, og ret så lækkert. 
Hun er blevet interviewet omkring samarbejdet, og det kan du da læse lige her: 
Freda was without a doubt the star of London Fashion Week. Its pretty spokesmodel, Olivia Palermo, stopped the fashion pack in their tracks as she flitted from show to show in her favourite Freda pieces. With a slinky silk champagne vest here and a delectable metallic leather jacket there, the American socialite was hailed unanimously the best-dressed girl in town!What do you think the difference is between New York and London style? I think both are so unique. Manhattan style is very polished, but I love the edginess of British fashion...that's what I want with my clothes. Would you ever consider a NY-LON lifestyle, and if so where in London would you live? Johannes (her German model boyfriend of two years) and I spend a nice amount of time already in London, but I think in time we will most likely have flat here. I'm not sure where yet! I love Notting Hill though. What would your travel essentials be? Ballet flats, blazer, fur scarf. Take the classic white top and jeans combo - what would one piece would you add to make it your own? A nicely tailored blazer, such as Freda's "Vanessa" blazer - it's such a staple. What are your favourite London hotspots? Nicole Farhi for lunch, Zuma, Roka, E&O. You have worked as Accessories Editor for Elle Magazine. Tell us your must-have accessory for SS10? I love my new Be&D bag. What are your favourite pieces from Freda's SS10 collection? The silvery grey trouser suit, because I'll wear it all the time, the ruffled tangerine dress (I adore the colour), and ALL of the silk vests and tees...I live in these!   

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar