tirsdag den 11. oktober 2011

WIWT!


 Sweater: Benetton, Necklace: Topshop, Belt: H&M, 
Jeans: Silence + Noise, Booties: Chloé


Fredagens outfit, hvor jeg testede en ny frisure: den skæve knold. 
Jeg synes det ser kækt ud, men ved ikke lige hvad omverdenen syntes. 
Tror det skal afprøves nogle flere gange. 

This is what I wore on Friday, where I tried a new hairdo: the crooked bun.
I think it looks kinda cute in a quirky way but I´m not sure what the rest of the world thinks about it.
I think I have to try it out a few more times.

7 kommentarer:

  1. nice outfit :) your hair looks cool :)

    sammie
    from
    fashionbarbecue.com

    SvarSlet
  2. Great look,hon!Love the boots and the necklace!

    SvarSlet
  3. Thank you so much Alina! :)

    SvarSlet
  4. Du ser godt ud Betina...jeg kan godt lide den skæve knold:-)

    SvarSlet
  5. you hair looks very cool, I like this bun!!

    Love, Ylenia | Longuette

    SvarSlet